Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello!


It has been awhile since I first started this blog and I have great intentions but.. I am not always able to carry them out. I look at and read blogs everyday then think what do I have to say?...and who wants to hear it! But since I enjoy what everyone else is doing and saying each day I feel guilty for just looking and not participating, so I am going to try and post at least 2-3 days a week. I have been doing some work on our house and I am learning how to move photos from one spot to another so I hope soon to have some photos for you to look at. Love to you all. Have a great weekend! (This is a picture my daughter took on a trip by the girls to New Orleans)

1 comment:

  1. Thanx for stopping by earlier! I always love meeting new friends in blogland!:) Don't give up on your blog!! Post and people will come I promise!:)

    ReplyDelete