Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How fast time slips away....

It is amazing to me how fast time travels when I'm doing something I like, when I'm at work it seems to drag by most of the time. Blogging is new to me and I really like reading what everyone else is up to more than chatting about me, but I've decided to devote some time to writing maybe not everyday but at least a couple of times a week. I don't have any pictures up on my site yet -still learning about how all of this works but will try to get that going soon. I was just looking at a Country Living mag this morning and they now have items at KMart some of them I really like, I also found some new things at Target in the Dwell line they carry...too bad money like time travels so fast! I was so surprized to see that someone had actually found my first blog post! Thanks... hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog. I just started blogging this past summer. Be careful...it's addictive! Thanks for stopping by today. Yes, I did make the black and white/harlequin canisters you saw at the top of my blog. I made them out of some boxes I found at the Goodwill and painted and decoupaged them. I love black/white/harlequin anything too...I think we will get along just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila!

    I just read your comment on my blog and wanted to stop by yours to say hello.

    Sounds like we have several things in common. I started my blog almost a year ago now. What a wonderful journey it has been for me. I love the way I can "journal" the little things that make me happy (like my plates).

    So glad you like them and how funny that you have some that are similar. They almost look handmade...no name or making on the back.

    Hope you will stop by my blog again. So nice to meet you.

    Cori
    Starview Sonnet

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to our addictive world of blogging!! In no time at all you'll be a pro at loading photos!

    ReplyDelete